Tuesday 15 January 2013

Proyects, proyects~

Hi, hi~
Nowadays, I'm working in two proyects: 'Turn off' and 'Petros at law' (Both names are provisional!! x_D). These proyects are really only an pretext to learn how to use Adventure Game Studio (AGS), Visionaire and Game Maker (GM).

Turn off will be an adveture game with AGS (duh) -or maybe Visionaire- and Petros at law will be a platform game with GM.

AGS work in my netbook so I can programme Turn off  in my dead times outside the home :D Scripts in AGS are fairly easy and it's funny to do rooms and thingies. Whereas, when I'm at home, I usually try to do Petros at law and have headaches with GM and its evil language (GML) OTL.

Well, I'll tell you more about these proyects soon!
Bye bee~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, sign your comments; Anonymous comments will be mark like spam.