Friday 18 January 2013

[GM] Some basic movement problems resolved

As I told in this post [link], I had many stupids problems with basic movement. Naygath offered to help me friendly and write a new script :)!


The script is the next one~

Player Object:
  •  Create event -> Execute a piece of code:

  • Step Event -> Execute a piece of code:



Up to here, movements is nice~ :D

Walk, walk, walk into the sunset~

Jumping Kim & walking Alec.

Now, I'm trying to programme up-down displacement around the road, but the objects/players do strange movements oAoU I put two identicals players with only a difference: Kim can jump and Alec not.

Oddly, Alec can go up and down but Kim not o_o However, Alec movement doesn't work good and Alec often turn right-left-right-left very fast oAoU

The script is:

 

I had been doing some changes but I didn't get to fix it :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, sign your comments; Anonymous comments will be mark like spam.