Tuesday 22 January 2013

[GM] AI and depth problems fixed~


As I told in that post [link] I had problems with AI and depth.

Well, I couldn't resolve why the alarm doesn't work so I tried other solution... but it didn't work too. I wanted throw the pc out the window but then my dear daddy reminded me I used an "create even" instead of "step event"... so basic problem! *sigh*

GMZ file: http://rghost.net/43239060

The new AI code are:
  • Create even:
    • The piece of code:


  • Alarm 0:  set horizontal speed = -walk_speed.
  • Step Event:



I add a "space button". The button appear when Petros is under attack and if you press "space", the battle'll end. The code is:
  • Create Event: a piece of code: counter = 0.

  • Step Even:
 


On the other hand, the depth problems was truly easy to solved:


But to programme in GM is like watch Lost TV serie... I resolve a problem and then I have two new problems *sigh* OTL Now, my problem is "Space button" doesn't work correctly because counter = 1 go to counter = 4 directly and I don't understand why ;__;.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, sign your comments; Anonymous comments will be mark like spam.