Tuesday 15 January 2013

[GM] Scrolling background problems ~> resolved!

Surpriiiiseee, I'm back~! (read with Jax voice *lol*)
Last weekend I started Petros at Law platform game with GM. I haven't too much expectations with this proyect because I'm very very noob yet with GM... so first, I'm trying to learn the platform programming steps. For that, I'm using Scott Pilgrim Game's sprites.


So...  I imported Kim's stand and walking sprites and a street background. Then, I made a room and... oh, sh** ...blurry?

 


I asked for it in the forum and addono and Naygath explained the reason to me:
  • I should disable interpolate colors between pixels (options; global game settings> windows> graphics) if I want a "pixel art effect".
  • Images cannot be larger than 2048px so I had cut the background to pieces.
Then, I had to combine the pieces in the room:



Besides, it's necessary select and "object_following".

Now, the room looks nice :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, sign your comments; Anonymous comments will be mark like spam.